Career Support Network (CSN)
Career Support Network (CSN) is a volunteer group sharing education, coaching and support for unemployed and under-employed professionals.
CSN's purpose is give each member the skills necessary to shorten the transition period from unemployment (and under-employment) to that next job. CSN Winston-Salem provides this support to all types of employees.
CSN programs are listed at www.ncwiseman.com/csn and change as needed to serve our members. Some of the subjects we discuss and coach on include:
- Building (rebuilding) your resume
- Dealing with Unemployment Stress
- Applying for jobs online
- Strategic Job Search Resources available to me
- Get a Job or Start a Business
- Table Topics & Improv Practice
- Networking into that new Job
- Re-Engineering yourself
- Relocating for your next job
- How to Strategically search for & Join relevant groups & clubs
- Social Media as a Job search Tool (Your LinkedIn Profile is Power)
- Volunteer yourself into that new job
- Who are you? Self & 3rd Party Assessment
- Do something different today
- Preparing for an Interview
- Where should I be during the day?
- Focus on a job that Fuels your Passion
- Building a cover letter
- Targeting companies
- How do Resume search tools work
- HR Manager - how do they search & select resumes
CSN meets every Wednesday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm (except holidays) in room C27. For more information, contact Teddy Burris (NCWiseman@teddyburriss.com, 336-283-6121).